New feature time! Thought I'd get a bit more personal with my blog on a Sunday, while keeping some parts fashion focussed still.
01. I went and had a catch up with an old friend of mine on Monday, which involved having to go back to my old college to meet her. Not gonna lie. It was weird. Despite having only left in…June, the whole place felt totally alien to me. Weird stuff. I also manage to get tackled into a wall getting hugged by another one of my friends – he was a little excited to see me after a few months. It wasn’t just strange walking up to the building and not seeing the regular lot of smokers from my year out by the back gates or my friends occupying our usual table in the student area. But teachers. Yes. Never underestimate the uncomfortable feeling of seeing your old A Level English Lang teacher walk past you in the corridor.
02. I’ve ventured into the world of personal style blogging now and have a LookBook account to prove it. The outfit below was worn on the day I went to go visit college and it’s actually making me think a little bit more about what I’m wearing everyday, not in the high maintenance way but actually considering how to make a boring outfit more interesting. Though if you’ve been following my Twitter you’ll know the dress and brogues were not the best idea in January weather. Brrrr.
|Urgh hate my face sometimes lols|
Tights - Primark
Cardigan - New Look
Belt - Mum's
Scarf - Philippines from my nan
03. New shoe purchase. My amazing new heels are b.e.a.utiful. They were I was quite lucky to find them tucked away behind some other shoes in our store. So I claimed them for myself. Muahaha.
Shoes - £22.99 - New Look
04. My H&M catalogue finally arrived! About time too – it’s payday tomorrow! I love the slouchy brown jumper on the end photo below. AND. It’s only £12.99. Steal.
05. The Couture collections are out in force but there’s only one designer that has my heart. Ellie Saab. Just. Words are not needed to describe. I’m also gonna guess we’ll be seeing some of these once the Oscars roll into town. [photos courtesy of Style.com]
06. Also does anyone know how to make posts pages specifically for post tagged with the same title on Blogger. I want a page across the top of my blog specifically for my Wishlist Items. And being a newbie I don’t really know how to do it. Any help’s appreciated. Oh and I've been playing around with headers and blog layouts lately. What do you think?
Keep on Wishing.